Lost In Space: WEBSENSE



WEBSENSE

The company I am working use WEBSENSE to block some website, which is fine for me. I do not like to download movie, play game at company's machine, but it really bother me by the screen of "blocked by websense" when I need the google group. recently I find some blogs usefully which got blocked as well. This is not a good idea for working envirorment. Google group search is much helpfull than the web search. Now I have to send my search question back home, and do it at home, send the result back to office which means I do some work free for the company.
for blog, I can check the blog on Blogger, but I can not post. I have problem to surf blog on typepad and some others.
I like to see some suggestion or workaround.
Update at Jun 23, 2005: Blogger got block as well.
« Home | Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment