Lost In Space: Oracle Spatial + .Net, where I can got help?



Oracle Spatial + .Net, where I can got help?

I have this request for more than 6 month, I found it is very hard to get the resource about how to programming Oracle Spatial in .Net.

I found "AutoCAD .NET API and Integration with Spatial Database" from AU Online. I like to have the sample code since I did make AU this year. I left a message for the author, Jeremy Robson, and did not get any response yet. I did not have his email so this is the only way I can contact him.

Here is some rerouce I found:

OTN Forum
Between the Poles
Random Nodes
James Fee GIS Blog
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2 Comments:

At 3:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Have a look at MapXtreme. http://www.mapxtreme.com. You can get at all your Oracle Spatial data no problem and develop a web or win forms GIS application non problem

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger wesbird said...

Thank you, I will look at it

 

Post a Comment