Lost In Space: About Block Library



About Block Library

Block Library I post this Monday was written about 2 or 3 years ago. I was planning to create my version of Block Library for all the general propose. I never get a chance/time to work on it. So I think why not make it public so every one can get something from it. I will add more information I got in the past 2 years.
P.S. I should change its name to Block Library in AutoCAD.
I plan to publish more article about my current/previous work online, something about AutoCAD, Database, Access, Oracle, Facilities Management, Pline, GIS, Project Management, Space Management, BOMA, IFMA, CAFM, AutoCAD Map, MapGuide, DWF, SDF, Polygon, VB(A), .NET, ADO, Supplier Rotation, Supplier Management, Supply Chain (who know what exactly it means?), and more
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment