Lost In Space: Get the dbConnect link value from xref-ed drawing



Get the dbConnect link value from xref-ed drawing

I am working on a building block report, which will show each floor of a building. I have all floor drawing link to database with dbConnect. Now I chose xref them to a master drawing so I can create a building level report. The problem is the CAO function does not work with xref-ed drawing. I can get Xdata of DCO15, but I did not figure out how to get the link value from them:
(-3 ("DCO15" (1071 . 1) (1071 . 1) (1000 . "LocationID") (1004 . "0000000000A07240"))))
I post a message on Autodesk Newsgroup:
Get dbConnect Link value in a Xref
Joe Fleming kindly offer to go over my code.
I post another message:
How to decode binary data in "DCO15"
Hope I can get the solution soon.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment